Mission ~ Values ~ Roles
Constructing Hope means that we are in the business of rebuilding the lives of people in our community by encouraging self-sufficiency through skills training and education in the construction industry.
- Partnerships with citizens, public officials, community-based organizations, service providers and other allies.
- Involvement of low-income citizens and communities.
- Continual evaluation and improvement of programs and initiatives.
- High standards of accountability to participants, employers, the community and other stakeholders.
- We achieve our mission by providing opportunities for self-sufficiency through a pre-apprenticeship, skills, and educational training program for people with a legal history and low income people.
- We facilitate permanent job placement for program graduates.
- We produce qualified workers with real world experience for the construction industry.
- We serve our community by engaging in community development projects.